Candidate Info : The Vicarage
The vicarage is a substantial. two-storied brick and tile building which has been recently renovated. The vicarage includes:
- Four bedrooms
- An additional small bedroom, boxroom or playroom
- Two bathrooms and an additional separate lavatory, all refurbished in 2010
- A Study for The Vicar
- A library alcove
- Walk-in cloak cupboard
- Sitting room
- Separate dining room with connecting doors to the sitting room
- Kitchen with attached breakfast room (renovated in 2010)
- Separate indoor washhouse (also renovated in 2010)
When looking at the photographs below, please realise the chattels are not all part of the package. Many of them are private belongings of the existing Vicarage Family and will not be there when you arrive!
Hover your mouse over the photo’s for extra information where necessary.
The main bathroom
The second bathroom
What about the kitchen??
You’ll find the whole story of the redevelopment of the kitchen here.
57 Baker Street, Caversham, Dunedin, New Zealand +64-3-455-3961 : or e-mail us